PFC offers its training & coaching services across the private and non-profit sectors by adoptingsolutions and approaches tailored to the context, needs, and capacities of the target audience. Ourtraining services aim to advance the participants’ careers and businesses using adapted content thattargets their specific skills, know-how, and business thinking. PFC also provides small-group or One-on-One coaching services in order to help participants develop their business ideas, build on theiracquired know-how, and incorporate best practices in their relevant fields.
Our Business trainings include:
- Defining a business and a product/service.
- Branding and Marketing basics.
- Assessing market opportunities.
- Identifying business needs.
- Identifying resource requirements.
- Conducting a feasibility study (including the identification of relevant data and a focus on the importance and evidence-based analysis).
- Launching entrepreneurial activities.